Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday Morning: Feeding The Ducks




Hello Lovelies. Hope everyone's enjoying there weekend. But it is Monday tomorrow so back to work for everyone. This morning me and my Boy friend went for a lovely walk around the ponds to go and feed the ducks some bread :). When we got there, There was only two but then as we started to drive out they all started coming towards us. I think they new we had some food. The weather was a little bit off and on this morning, it was so nice and sunny but then the clouds came and got cold and windy. But just think it's the start of spring and very soon we shall all be getting our summer clothes on :)

It's not a very long post, but I'm just liking the photos I've taken today.

 
What have you been doing today ?

No comments:

Post a Comment